"live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is." Mary Anne Radmacher

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

Beginning of a new year.  I can't wait!  I just know that 2012 is going to be a phenomenal year.  Partly because I decided it was going to be.  And I'm taking proactive steps to ensure that this happens.  No more sitting around.  No more procrastinating.  Just "get off my arse and get it done".

I've taken this past week or so more or less off of my usual routine.  Even though I'm still eating healthy, it's not at regimented.  I've been moderately active, although I have had days where I've turned into a complete couch potato.  And I'm totally OK with all that.  I desperately needed the break.  I think we all needed a break this past week or so.  But as of tomorrow (Monday), even though I'm not going back to work (although Barry is ... sniff sniff), I'm getting up early, working out and following my nutrition plan, getting some work done around the house.  I'm feeling very rejuvenated and ready to hit things hard again.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to announce a 7 part series that I will be posting every Sunday.  I have been so inspired by Stephen Covey and the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, that I am re-reading it.  And I wanted to share what I've learned with you.  It's had a profound effect on my life.  So stay tuned ... and we'll see what this book has to offer all of us.  And if you get even just a fraction out of it that I did.... I will be very happy for you.

Here's to an awesome 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year honey. You've made enormous progress these past few months, I can't wait to see what you do this year! Love you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My main resolution this year is to try and understand my emotions and myself better, to find the "missing" part of myself, a new career path, and to finally feel at peace with myself.

    ReplyDelete