"live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is." Mary Anne Radmacher

Saturday, July 7, 2012

For those who have never seen them ... or who may have forgotten .... this was me in 2008 @ 221....




Me and two of my sisters in law at Easter




 and this is Barry and I now ....



I still can't believe this is the same person.  And I'm living it.  Truth be told ... I'm not the same person at all.

I don't publish these to say "look what I've done".  I publish them to say ... "if I can do it ... you can too".

I've got about another 15-20 pounds and more strength and definition in my near future.  School starts in 2 months so I'm pushing to accomplish these goals by then.

I will.  It's amazing what people can accomplish when they set their minds to something.

Yours in health....
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. You've worked so hard to get here. I love who you are in every way and I'm so so proud of what you've accomplish. Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete